A true haven of peace in the heart of Dakar city, the NDIAMOUR hotel and residence is an appealing resort thanks to its contemporary and unique design. Ideally designed for long stays, holiday, leisure business, meetings and banquets; The NDIAMBOUR offers the best value for money opportunities as well as all the necessary convenience and utilities to make your stay pleasant.
The Hotel has a shuttle service to and from the airport.
In addition to its car park with a capacity of 30 vehicles, there is ample secure parking space with a capacity of more than 90 vehicles at Jean Jaures road near ORABANK
The NDIAMBOUR HOTEL and RESIDENCE, in its diversity, offers a wide range of accommodation products:
- 42 Superior rooms (35m2)
- 12 Luxury rooms (35m2)
- 26 Junior Suites with kitchenette (42m2)
- 12 Suites with kitchenette (63m2)
All of our rooms come with luxury furnishings, air conditioning, LCD TV, broadband Internet access, mini bar, hairdryer, safety box, private balcony.
American kitchens are equipped with a refrigerator, a fume hood, a micro wave; electric hob and tableware.
Restaurant and relaxation
For your breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktail, the hotel features 2 restaurants and a shaded terrace. Let yourself be tempted by our delicious dishes with exotic flavors. Our culinary experts are ready to satisfy your every appetite.
The swimming pool on the 8th floor of the Hotel offers a panoramic view of dakar city.
Equipped with a bar, it is the ideal setting for relaxation.
Equipped with 5 modern meeting rooms with Wi-Fi access, high-tech technology and natural lighting, the rooms can accommodate from 10 to 200 people. A personalized service and a dedicated assistant will be at your service during the whole term of the meeting.
- Room GOREE has a maximum capacity of 20 people
- Room FILAOS has a maximum capacity of 30 people
- Room DIAMBAR has a maximum capacity of 40 people
- Room BAOBAB has a maximum capacity of 60 people
- Room SOWETO has a maximum capacity of 200 people
All the meeting rooms are equipped with the following:
- A video projector (offered), a projection screen, flip chart, pens, notebooks, markers, etc.
- Translation booths and equipment come at extra cost
ADDRESS: Le Ndiambour, 121 rue Carnot, Dakar, Senegal