Nova Airways – The Story So Far
The leading private airline in the Sudan – Nova Airways has been expanding rapidly since 2006, to become an award winning and the largest intermeddle airlines carrier in Africa. With a modern fleet of Airbus, Boeing and CRJ aircrafts, Nova Airways flies to over 10 domestic and international. Born as Travel Agent in 1925, the shareholder decided to enter in the aviation business in 2001. Nova Airways family, include Nova catering services, Nova Handling services, Helog Sudan and Aerotechnik.
Our industrial plan foresees the opening very soon of several European and Middle East route.
To be the largest intermeddle airlines in Africa and serving the 3 billion people who are currently underserved with poor connectivity and high fares.
- To be the best company to work for whereby employees are treated as part of a big family
- Create a globally recognized African brand
- To attain the best and reliable service so that everyone can fly with Nova Airways
- Maintain the highest quality product, embracing technology to reduce cost and enhance service levels
We make an intermeddle airlines model possible through the implementation of the following key strategies,
- Safety First:
Partnering with the world’s most renowned maintenance providers and complying with the with world airline operations.
- High Aircraft Utilization:
Implementing the regions fastest turnaround time at only 55 minutes, assuring lower costs and higher productivity.
- Low Fare, No Frills:
Providing guests with the choice of customizing services without compromising on quality and services.
- Streamline Operations:
Making sure that processes are as simple as possible.
- Lean Distribution System:
Offering a wide and innovative range of distribution channels to make booking and traveling easier.
- Partnership with other carries fro all over the world:
Applying a wide range of partnership network keeps operations simple and costs, low.
ADDRESS: Kuwaiti Building Nile Avenue Khartoum, Sudan