LCI Papua New Guinea was started in November, 2006 by Reverend John Boffah and Reverend Andrew K. Osei, missionaries sent from LCI Milton Keynes, United Kingdom.
They arrived on the shores of Papua New Guinea in October 9th 2006. In the capital city Port Moresby.
The first meeting begun with 15 people in attendance at the Lady Carol Kidu Center at Koki, Port Moresby.
In January & December 2007 respectively their families joined the mission (Mrs. Joyce Boffah and Kenneth Boffah, Mrs. Linda Osei and Reece Osei).
Lighthouse Chapel International P.N.G had it first International Convention with Reverend Peter Nsowah of India in August 2007.Other pastor of L.C.I family who have visited L.C.I P.N.G include Ps. Michael Quartey of the United Kingdom and Ps. Jo.
In spite of different changes in venues, God continues to prove Himself faithful to His church.
Reverend Andrew and family were transferred to Auckland New Zealand in November 2008, he has since moved on to Fiji and is currently over seeing the church there.
To build and establish many Papua New Guinea LCI churches so as to make a substantial contribution to our worldwide vision of having 10,000 churches.
To have Churches in 150 countries.
To fight fiercely and relentlessly in all battles for the advancement of the churches and the Gospel.
To produce radical Christians who work for God.
To go to heaven and to hear Jesus say – “Well done, good and faithful servant”
- That God Almighty is the one and only true God.
- That He is three-in-one, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and Creator of all nature.
- That Jesus Christ, born of the Virgin Mary is the only begotten son of the Father.
- That He is God manifested and dwelt among men.
- That all men have sinned and need redemption from their sins in order to have everlasting life in Heaven as opposed to eternal death in Hell.
- That Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind on the cross and that salvation is available through Him alone.
- That a Christian is someone who has consciously and willingly accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
- That all activities in the lives of believers must be guided and directed by the Word of God which is the Bible.
- That the ministry and gifts of the Holy Spirit to believers, as experienced by the early Church, is for us today.
- That in accordance with the Scriptures, Jesus Christ will come again to reign on Earth and at the final judgement will judge each man individually for what he has believed, done, said and thought.
- Lighthouse Chapel International has a primary role of preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ by any means which is not contrary to the laws of the country where any Lighthouse Chapel International church is located.
- To provide a solid foundation of Bible-based instruction, equipping our members to preach and teach the Gospel, while abiding by the laws of the country where the church is located.
- To spread the Gospel through raising and sending missionaries, and planting churches throughout the world.
ADDRESS: Sangoyah, Guinea