Welcome to our family. Please plan to join us on Sunday for prayer, praise, worship and study or Wednesday evenings for prayer, praise and study. If you are looking for a church to call home give us a try. Jesus told us to Love our neighbor as ourselves and we practice that in our church family. Bring your family and bring your friends.
Sunday : Small Groups 9:00AM, Worship/Junior Church 10:15AM
Wednesday : Praise and Bible Study 6:30PM
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ, and that He is true God and man. He died on the cross for our sins. He rose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is, therefore, lost. Only through regeneration by the work of the Holy Spirit can man’s salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
5. Salvation is a free gift from God; it is not deserved nor can it be earned. We believe that we are saved by God’s grace by placing our faith in Jesus Christ. Because we believe in Jesus, we respond in faith through repentance, confession of Christ as Lord, baptism by immersion, and living an obedient life led by the Holy Spirit.
6. We believe that the Lord’s Supper is a memorial to His suffering and death on the cross. This ordinance is to be observed by the New Testament Church.
7. We believe in the personal, bodily, imminent, and glorious return of the Lord Jesus Christ and that His second coming inspires believers for dynamic and zealous life and service for Him while waiting for His return.
8. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, the everlasting blessedness of the saved in heaven, and the everlasting punishment and separation from God of the unsaved in hell.
9. We believe in the autonomy of the local church. The church shall manage its own affairs and shall not be subject to any other religious body or organization.
Just a few of the things going on at ACC –
Sundays – Small group, Bible study, Praise, Prayer and Worship
Wednesday evenings – Bible Study, Praise and Prayer
Special events – Motorcycle Day, Boys Toys Day, etc.
Missionary presentations here or from afar
Multiple church gatherings
Much, much more ……