More than 100 years on four wheels. Always on the move.
We started in 1899 with the 3½ HP. It was the same year in which, on 11 July, the only automotive company in Italy, Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino, was established.
From then on, with our models, piston by piston, and one new idea after another, we have written the history of our brand and that of Italian and worldwide mobility.
We believe in the future, and even more than that, in the passion of our ideas: we know that these are the true elements that design our future.
ADDRESS: 270 George St, Noordwyk, Midrand, 1685, South Africa